I am currently accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. For all other insurances I can provide you with a superbill (which is an insurance-specific receipt) for you to submit for potential reimbursement.
why private pay?
Many people understandably look for the most economical approach possible when looking for counseling services. This usually means utilizing your insurance benefits. Often insurance companies impact treatment options by dictating the type of counseling you receive, length of treatment, length of sessions, and requires a mental health diagnosis which remains on your permanent medical record.
Paying privately allows me to focus on providing you the best care based on your needs, while offering you the utmost flexibility and privacy.
*Now accepting Care Credit as another private pay option.*
Initial Intake Sessions
- 60 mins | $175 (individual)
- 120 mins | $225 (intensive intake)
- 120 mins | $300 (premarital Intensive Intake)
- 60 mins | $150
- 90 mins | $200
Sliding Scales are offered on individual cases. Contact for more details.
- $150 per hour | 3 or less hours
- $175 per hour | 4 hours or more
- $ 250 per hour | minimum of 4 hours for Premarital Intensives
- $4,000 for a package of 24hours. BEST DEAL (individual)
- $3,600 for Premarital 6 week Intensive (3 hours per week). BEST DEAL
Payment plans are offered for intensives. Contact for more details.
Pricing subject to change